Order & Payment
Order & Payment
Order through our website
You can easily place an order through our website, both as a registered and unregistered customer. After you have completed an order, you will immediately receive a confirmation email from us containing an overview of the ordered products.
My first order online
No experience with online shopping yet? Let us know by email, app or phone. We will guide you step by step with placing your order.
How long does the shipment take?
The order will be delivered 1 working day after your order if you ordered it before 4 pm.
Which delivery service do you work with?
We work with DHL and Post NL.
Will I receive a track and trace number?
We send all packages with a track and trace number so that the package can be traced.
Do I pay shipping costs?
No, you do not pay shipping costs in the Netherlands and Belgium.
The order has been shipped
As soon as your order has been processed and shipped by us, you will receive an e-mail with a confirmation of the shipment.
Skinproject.nl works together with one of the largest and safest payment providers in the Netherlands: Multisafepay. Thanks to this collaboration, we can offer a large number of secure payment options. IDEAL, PayPal, Klarna and Credit Card, among others. Of course you can also pick up the products at the location: Albert Cuypstraat 233-H, 1073 BG Amsterdam. You can pay the clinic by card or cash.
Vacancy Skin therapist 16/24 hours a week - AMSTERDAM
Due to the expansion of our clinic, Skin Project Amsterdam is immediately looking for an enthusiastic skin therapist to join our fantastic team of 3 skin therapists. Are you an (almost) graduated and eager to learn skin therapist, who has an affinity with the cosmetic side of skin therapy? Would you like to work with the latest laser and treatment techniques? And are you ready for a very fun dynamic job, with a super fun/cozy team in a fast-growing clinic in the heart of Amsterdam-De Pijp? Then Skin Project is looking for you!
At Skin Project we mainly perform cosmetic skin therapeutic treatments. Using the latest innovative laser and treatment techniques, we treat skin problems quickly, effectively and safely. Think of laser/IPL treatments for hair removal, pigmentation spots, couperose and skin imperfections. But also peelings from Dermaceutic Laboratoire, microneedling with the SkinPen and Hydrafacial for acne, scars and skin improvement. The key to our success is the personal approach to our clients. We are therefore looking for a skin therapist who puts the customer first.
We are looking for someone who:
• Have an HBO diploma in skin therapist, with an affinity for cosmetic skin therapy
(or a senior skin therapy student)
• Masters both the Dutch and English language verbally and in writing
• Has an NVH & KP registration and is in possession of an AGB code
• Knows how to tackle, is professional, service-oriented and flexible
• Possesses strong communication skills
• Can independently draw up treatment plans
• Can perform skin therapeutic treatments independently
• Can keep track of client data in the Salonized software program
• Administrative tasks, such as handling telephone and answering
emails, can take on
• Lives in the Amsterdam area
• In addition to regular working hours, 2 evenings a week and 1 weekend day, can be used every 6 weeks
• A fun, varied job within a young, fast-growing and enthusiastic team.
• A pleasant, professional working atmosphere in the heart of Amsterdam-De Pijp.
• An excellent salary + benefits, including travel expenses and holiday pay + bonus scheme
• A paid internal, practical training and induction period of at least 4 weeks
• A wide variety of treatments
• Ability to treat yourself free of charge and receive free products from Dermaceutic Laboratoire every quarter
• A paid NVH and KP membership
• Peer consultation every 6 weeks and courses several times a year
• Compensation for relevant training and staff discount on the products
• Growth and development opportunities, so that your position remains challenging, such as a team leader/manager of the clinic.
• An appointment with a view to a permanent contract
• A smooth working day due to the extra space that is booked in the agenda
• Regular super fun team outings + Friday afternoon drinks
Is this your dream job and do you dare to take the challenge to take Skin Project to the next level?
Then we would like to receive your CV and cover letter with a recent photo. You can email these to Hetty Notebomer: email@example.com.