Privacy statement – SkinProject.nl
Privacy-sensitive data or personal data is processed via our webshop. Skinproject considers careful handling of personal data of great importance. Personal data is therefore carefully processed and secured by us.
In our processing, we comply with the requirements of privacy legislation. That means, among other things, that:
- we clearly state of what purposes we process personal data. We do this via this privacy statement;
- we our restrict collection of personal data to only the personal data necessary for legitimate purposes;
- we you first ask for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your consent is required;
- we take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also require the same from parties that process personal data on our behalf;
- we respect your right to provide personal data for inspection, correction or deletion at your request.
SkinProject is responsible for data processing. In this privacy statement we explain which personal data we collect and use and for what purpose. We recommend that you read them carefully.
This privacy statement was last amended on 15-06-2020.
Use of personal data
When using our web store, we obtain certain information from you. That can be personal data. We only store and use the personal data that are provided directly by you, in the context of the service you have requested, or of which it is clear that they are provided to us for processing.
We use the following data for the purposes stated in this privacy statement:
- Name and address details
- phone number
- Billing address
- Payment details
Certain parts of our web store require you to register first. After registration, we will store the personal data you have provided via the username you have chosen. We store this information so that you do not have to fill it in every time and so that we can contact you in the context of the execution of the agreement.
We will not provide the data linked to your username to third parties, unless this is necessary in the context of the execution of the agreement that you conclude with us or if this is required by law. In case of suspected fraud or abuse of our web shop, we can hand over personal data to the competent authorities.
With our portal you can gain access to a management environment where you can set, specify and change things yourself.
When you place an order with us, we use your personal data to process it. If necessary for proper handling, we can also provide your personal data to third parties. You can read more about this later in this privacy statement.
In addition to the information on our website, we can also inform you about our new products and services:
- by email
- via social media
Contact Form and newsletter
We offer via our webshop the possibility to ask questions by means of a contact form, where you are asked to fill in various details to handle your question. You choose which data you provide. The data you send us will be kept for as long as the nature of the form or the content of your e-mail require for the complete answering and processing thereof.
We offer a newsletter with which we want to inform interested parties about our products and/or services. Every newsletter contains a link with which you can unsubscribe. Your email address will be automatically added to the list of subscribers.
We do not publish your customer data.
Provision to third parties
Your data is expressly not provided to third parties.
We use Google Analytics to keep track of how visitors use our web store. We have concluded a processor agreement with Google to make agreements about the handling of our data. Furthermore, we have not allowed Google to use the obtained Analytics information for other Google services. Finally, we have the IP addresses anonymised.
We take security measures to limit misuse of and unauthorized access to personal data. In particular, we take the following measures:
- Access to personal data is protected with a username and password
- We use secure connections (Secure Sockets Layer or SSL) that protect all information between you and our website when you enter personal data
The personal data described above will be kept for as long as necessary to process your orders, including warranty. After that, we store data for a maximum of one year for the statistical purposes described. The data will then be deleted, unless there is a legal obligation that requires longer retention (such as the seven-year fiscal retention obligation for payment data).
Third Party Websites
This privacy statement does not apply to websites of third parties that are connected to our web store by means of links. We cannot guarantee that these third parties will handle your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. We recommend that you read the privacy statement of these websites before using these websites.
Changes to this privacy statement
We reserve the right to make changes to this privacy statement. It is recommended that you consult this privacy statement regularly so that you are aware of these changes.
View and change your data
You can also send us a request to view, change or delete this data.
Personal Data Authority
Of course we are happy to help you if you have complaints about the processing of your personal data. Under the privacy legislation you also have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority against these processing of personal data. You can contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority for this.
Albert Cuypstraat 233-H
1073 BG Amsterdam
Vacancy Skin therapist 16/24 hours a week - AMSTERDAM
Due to the expansion of our clinic, Skin Project Amsterdam is immediately looking for an enthusiastic skin therapist to join our fantastic team of 3 skin therapists. Are you an (almost) graduated and eager to learn skin therapist, who has an affinity with the cosmetic side of skin therapy? Would you like to work with the latest laser and treatment techniques? And are you ready for a very fun dynamic job, with a super fun/cozy team in a fast-growing clinic in the heart of Amsterdam-De Pijp? Then Skin Project is looking for you!
At Skin Project we mainly perform cosmetic skin therapeutic treatments. Using the latest innovative laser and treatment techniques, we treat skin problems quickly, effectively and safely. Think of laser/IPL treatments for hair removal, pigmentation spots, couperose and skin imperfections. But also peelings from Dermaceutic Laboratoire, microneedling with the SkinPen and Hydrafacial for acne, scars and skin improvement. The key to our success is the personal approach to our clients. We are therefore looking for a skin therapist who puts the customer first.
We are looking for someone who:
• Have an HBO diploma in skin therapist, with an affinity for cosmetic skin therapy
(or a senior skin therapy student)
• Masters both the Dutch and English language verbally and in writing
• Has an NVH & KP registration and is in possession of an AGB code
• Knows how to tackle, is professional, service-oriented and flexible
• Possesses strong communication skills
• Can independently draw up treatment plans
• Can perform skin therapeutic treatments independently
• Can keep track of client data in the Salonized software program
• Administrative tasks, such as handling telephone and answering
emails, can take on
• Lives in the Amsterdam area
• In addition to regular working hours, 2 evenings a week and 1 weekend day, can be used every 6 weeks
• A fun, varied job within a young, fast-growing and enthusiastic team.
• A pleasant, professional working atmosphere in the heart of Amsterdam-De Pijp.
• An excellent salary + benefits, including travel expenses and holiday pay + bonus scheme
• A paid internal, practical training and induction period of at least 4 weeks
• A wide variety of treatments
• Ability to treat yourself free of charge and receive free products from Dermaceutic Laboratoire every quarter
• A paid NVH and KP membership
• Peer consultation every 6 weeks and courses several times a year
• Compensation for relevant training and staff discount on the products
• Growth and development opportunities, so that your position remains challenging, such as a team leader/manager of the clinic.
• An appointment with a view to a permanent contract
• A smooth working day due to the extra space that is booked in the agenda
• Regular super fun team outings + Friday afternoon drinks
Is this your dream job and do you dare to take the challenge to take Skin Project to the next level?
Then we would like to receive your CV and cover letter with a recent photo. You can email these to Hetty Notebomer: email@example.com.