Product information Sunday Brush
Sunday Brush contains the natural minerals Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide. These act as an effective, natural reflector of UV rays and provide protection against UVA and UVB rays. The sun powder reflects the sun's rays, instead of penetrating the skin.
√ SPF 50
√ UVA and UVB protection
√ 100% natural formula, contains no chemicals
√ Highly water resistant tested
√Suitable for sensitive or even allergic skin
√ Provides a mattifying and smoothing effect
√ Can be applied over make-up (also under make-up)
√ No nanoparticles - parabens - silicones
√ Non-comedogenic - won't clog pores
Ingredients: INCI List: Silica, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Jojoba Esters, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil.(+/-: (Iron Oxides) CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).
Content: Sunday Brush contains 6 grams of powder
Available in four natural skin tones:
- Colour Tan has a red undertone and is suitable for people with cool undertones. If your skin appears rosy, pink, or bluish-red, or is a light shade, you have cool undertones. Tan is the right skin tone.
The 10 most frequently asked questions about Sunday Brush
1. What is sun powder and how does it protect against UV rays? Sun powder from Sunday Brush is a mineral powder containing the ingredients Titanium dioxide and Zinc oxide. Zinc oxide huheft a antibacterial effect and can reduce skin irritation, repel moisture and protect the skin. Zinc oxide is widely used in baby products and is ideal for sensitive skin. The powder forms a film on the skin and does not absorb and reflects the harmful UV rays.
2. What does the 100% natural formula mean? The Sunday Brush formula is 100% natural, meaning it contains no chemical ingredients. The sun powder from Sunday Brush contains only 6 ingredients, contains no nano, no parabens, no silicone, is not tested on animals and is a Vegan sun protection.
3. Hoe is Sunday Brush getest? The sun powder has been extensively tested, including on the SPF factor and water resistance. The Sunday Brush powder has been tested as SPF 50 and is very water resistant. In addition, the powder is also dermatologically tested. The test result indicates that the sun powder does not react with the skin, making the sun powder very suitable for people with sensitive skin or skin and sun allergies.
4. How do you apply sun powder? You can easily apply sun powder from Sunday Brush with the self-dosing brush. The brush distributes the powder evenly over your face by making circular movements with the brush. The Sunday Brush is also suitable for applying sun protection in your neck and neck and on a balding scalp.
5. Do I have to apply sunscreen every two hours? We recommend reapplying the UV protection every two hours if you are exposed to a lot of UV rays. The advantage is that the sun powder is very easy to (re)apply with the self-dosing brush. Always provide adequate coverage.
6. Will I get a powder or powdery face from sun powder? No, you won't get powdery or from Sunday Brush 'cakey' sight. Sunday Brush is a very light fine powder, developed by a renowned cosmetics manufacturer and developed in such a way that you do not clearly see the powder on the face. So also very suitable for anyone who uses little or no make up and also for men or children.
7. Can I apply sunscreen over my make-up? Yes, you can simply apply sun powder from Sunday Brush over your make-up. You can continue your daily skin care routine as normal. So a day cream with SPF is also fine, just like a foundation. You can apply all of these products. Then when you go outside, or later in the day when your UV protection from your day cream has worn off (after two hours), apply sun powder from Sunday Brush.
8. How long does a Sunday Brush last? If you use the Sunday Brush intensively every day (apply every 2 hours), you will last at least 3 months with a Sunday Brush. We think it is important to offer good protection, so always make sure you have sufficient coverage!
9. Are there refills for sale? No, there are no refills for sale. Since you last a very long time with a Sunday Brush, it is more hygienic to replace the brush when the powder is used up. In this way we can also guarantee a constant quality of the product.
10. How do I clean the brush? It is best to clean the bristles by moistening a tissue or paper handkerchief with some alcohol or make-up cleaner. You clean the brush by wiping the brush a number of times over the cloth, so that it becomes clean again. Then let the brush dry without the cap. You can repeat this action as often as desired.